When is a Golf Cart more than a Golf Cart?
When are we going to start calling these affordable, sturdy, eco-friendly vehicles what they really are - an ‘EV Cart.’
Golf Carts have become a much more widely used vehicle beyond the use of carrying golfers and their golf clubs along the golf course. For some time now, Golf Carts have been used for trips to the store, the beach, around campuses and even as transportation to work, and why not?
These affordable, durable and eco-friendly ‘electronic vehicles’ deserve a name that more accurately describes their popularity among ‘non-golfers’, hence the term, ‘EV Carts.’
In this latest Golf Cart Blog article, ‘When a Golf Cart is more than a Golf Cart?’, we’ll explore why these fun and affordable to drive EV Carts are more popular than ever.
Golf Carts, or ‘EV Carts’ have long been a great option for running around town, going to the store, going out to grab a meal or getting to and from work.
When you are looking for the best price on a new EV Cart, look for our ‘Bright Price’ and be confident you are paying the lowest possible price for the same in-stock EV Carts – anywhere.
With high demand and ever growing popularity, Golf Carts have evolved from what they used to be and into beautiful, sturdy, very convenient and affordable modes of transportation.
As with anything, when something gains popularity, innovation is soon to follow, and Golf Carts have evolved far beyond the dusty old Golf Cart your grandpa used to carry his golf clubs.
Golf Carts are now very popular options for traveling across town, going to the beach, going shopping, to school and even going to work. If your destination is within a reasonable distance, say 5 to 10 miles, almost any of the later models of Golf Carts are a great option to get you there and back and beyond.
Some of the more popular aftermarket accessories you will see in the newer ‘EV Carts’ include:
- High-End Stereos: What is better than running errands around town listening to your favorite tunes on a great sounding stereo?
- Covers: Enclosed covers allow you to have a heater in the cold weather and an air conditioner in the summer heat.
- Aftermarket Lights: Adding automobile quality headlights and extra lighting kits (even cool colored lights to show your style) are a great way to customize your EV Cart. For off-road use, consider some of the very cool, advance lighting kits.
- Lift Kits: Giving your EV Cart a bit of a ‘lift’ is not only a great way to give you a better vantage point as you drive around town, but having a Lift Kit allows you to have better clearance to clear bumps and small hills and curbs as you drive.
- Upgraded Seats: Let’s face it, some of the seats in EV Carts could use an ‘upgrade.’ Replacing these seats with custom upholstered seats with upgraded padding and materials is a great way to enhance the look, feel and comfort of your EV Carts ride.
- Let’s Haul: We’re seeing more Trailer Hitch Systems and attachments to haul garbage, brush and other equipment.
- Commercial Use: EV Carts have long been used in Commercial applications, such as moving groups of people for airports, events, concerts, and festivals. Also, food and parcel delivery for mid-sized businesses to large commercial warehouses, hospitals, sports stadiums and more.
Golf Carts are great for the environment!
If you’re climate conscience then using an eco-friendly, rechargeable EV Cart is a great option to do your part to reduce the use of your gas vehicle. EV Carts are easy to recharge directly from a power outlet at your home or business.
When it comes to affordability an EV Cart can range in price from approximately, $5,000 for a pre-owned EV Cart up to $10,000 to $20,000+ for a brand-new EV Cart with many options. An EV Cart also saves you money on repairs, maintenance and wear and tear on your more expensive gas guzzling full-size vehicle.
Golf Carts are super fun to drive!
If you have never driven a Golf Cart, you should give it a try! If you have driven a Golf Cart it is almost a guarantee that you were smiling when you did it. The freedom, fun and ‘let’s go anywhere’ is a feeling similar to when you first learned to ride a bike – you felt like you could go anywhere (even though it was to the end of your block), but you get the idea.
So, with all this evidence of Golf Carts being fun, safe, affordable, eco-friendly, can we now officially begin calling Golf Carts, ‘EV Carts?’
We hope you find value in our latest Golf Cart Blog article, ‘When a Golf Cart is no longer a Golf Cart.‘ We invite you to visit our Bright Electric Vehicle Golf Cart Blog for more tips & recommendations for all there is to experience when owning an EV Cart.
You may be interested in our Golf Cart Blog article; ‘Golf Cart Batteries, the Good, the Bad and the Truth.‘
For the best price on a new EV Cart, look for our ‘Bright Price’ and be confident you are paying the lowest possible price for the same in-stock EV Carts – anywhere.
For more information on purchasing a new or used Golf Cart, or to learn about favorable financing options, reach one of our experienced Customer Service Team Members at: 888.260.0707 or Email us.
About Bright Electric Vehicles:
Bright Electric Vehicles (‘BEV’) is a multi-brand, multi-state Golf Cart Dealership representing top Golf Cart Brands including, ICON Golf Carts and Evolution Golf Carts, with other brands coming soon.
Our commitment to providing each Customer with the very best prices and outstanding personalized service that has earned Bright EV a Top 5-Star Rating from our loyal Customers.
With our strategic locations situated throughout the Southwest, Hawaii and new locations coming soon, Bright EV has the buying power and locations to serve our Customers and deliver Golf Carts throughout the U.S. at the most competitive pricing possible.